As we non-traditionally move warm weather season , our weekends will be modified as well. Our restaurant operations will also be very non-traditional on weekends, and we want to take this opportunity to let our guests know in advance how we will be functioning.
Spring Hours of Operation
Thursday 11-7:00 PM
Friday 11-8:30 PM
Saturday 11-8:30 PM
Sunday 11-7:00 PM
We will be opening our upstairs dining room but at a 50% capacity. We will not be taking reservations or call aheads. A maximum of 6 per table is allowed so we will not be able to accommodate large groups. There will not be places inside to congregate and wait for tables. There will also not be places to congregate at the bar. Drinks may be obtained upstairs but taken outside once you have them. Once you get your pager you will need to wait outside unless we let you know your table will be ready soon. We will not seat incomplete parties. If your entire party is not there when you are paged we will keep you at the top of the list and will seat you at the next available table once they have all arrived.
Our lower level Bottom of the Barrel (BOTB) is closed during the cold weather season.
Things we will do:
- We have reduced the available seating upstairs by 50% with a maximum of 6 per table and appropriate spacing.
- The bar will be restricted to 10 bar stools distanced accordingly. The distance in between is not for bellying up to the bar. Please respect the distancing.
- We will be sanitizing booths/seat/tables after each table change
- Condiments will be sanitized after each table change
- Silverware will be distributed on an as needed basis and will be enclosed in plastic
- Disposable menus will be used. 1-2 per table to save the trees.
- Our “front of the house staff” will be wearing a face mask, our “back of the house” staff in the kitchen will not. If this is a problem it is best to wait until you are comfortable with that before coming to the Pickle.
- High traffic areas/surfaces will be sanitized regularly
- We will provide sanitizer in several locations throughout the restaurant for customer and employee use.
- We will provide signage to help guide the process. Please adhere to our requests.
Things we need you to do:
- Please do not move tables and no more than 6 per table
- Please respect others and maintain a 6 foot distance with those not in your party. Please leave appropriate spacing when in line.
- The inside of the restaurant (up and down) is for checking in (upstairs) dining, or ordering/pickup. Please do not congregate at the bar or inside the restaurant if not doing one of those things.
- When checking in upstairs, please have one person from your party check in with the hostess. The rest of your party should remain outside or in your vehicle. Same for ordering take out or drinks. Please minimize the number of people in your party that enter the building. There is also a pavilion down river on the other side of Smith Brothers Landing that has picnic tables. Pagers do reach there so that is another option as a place to wait
- Please properly dispose of your takeout items.
- All guests will be required to have a face mask on upon entry to our restaurant.
Have a great summer season and thanks for including the Pickle in your plans! Stay Safe!!