Spring Hours of Operation
Thursday 11-8:00 PM
Friday 11-8:30 PM
Saturday 11-8:30 PM
Sunday 11-7:30 PM
Wednesday 11-8:00 PM
We will be opening our upstairs dining room but at a 75% capacity. We will not be taking reservations or call aheads. A maximum of 6 per table is allowed so we will not be able to accommodate large groups. There will not be places inside to congregate and wait for tables. There will also not be places to congregate at the bar. Drinks may be obtained upstairs but taken outside once you have them. Once you get your pager you will need to wait outside unless we let you know your table will be ready soon. We will not seat incomplete parties. If your entire party is not there when you are paged we will keep you at the top of the list and will seat you at the next available table once they have all arrived.
Our lower level Bottom of the Barrel (BOTB) is open weekends from Memorial Day to Labor Day
Things we will do:
- Silverware will be distributed on an as needed basis and will be enclosed in plastic
- High traffic areas/surfaces will be sanitized regularly
- We will provide sanitizer in several locations throughout the restaurant for customer and employee use.
- We will provide signage to help guide the process. Please adhere to our requests.
Things we need you to do:
- Please do not move tables and no more than 6 per table
- Please respect others and maintain a 6 foot distance with those not in your party. Please leave appropriate spacing when in line.
- When checking in upstairs, please have one person from your party check in with the hostess. The rest of your party should remain outside or in your vehicle. Same for ordering take out or drinks. Please minimize the number of people in your party that enter the building. There is also a pavilion down river on the other side of Smith Brothers Landing that has picnic tables. Pagers do reach there so that is another option as a place to wait
- Please properly dispose of your takeout items.
- All guests are encouraged to have a face mask on upon entry to our restaurant.
Have a great summer season and thanks for including the Pickle in your plans! Stay Safe!!